Platform ImplementationExpert Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce installation and set up
Proven systems & processes + your tech stack = SUCCESS
Marketing Automation and CRM tools are designed to capture, organize, segment, qualify (or disqualify), and nurture leads then pass highly qualified leads off to your CRM for sales rep follow up at just the right time so they can close deals and generate revenue.
These platforms aren’t cheap, yet they don’t come out-of-the-box with all of the systems and processes ready to go. You need to configure the platforms and add automations and systems that fit with your business and marketing & sales processes and objectives.
That’s where we come in… We layer our proven systems and process on top of built-in platform features so that you get the most out of your platforms and reach your goals.
Our proven methods of data capture, lead management, prospect lifecycle persona identification and targeted content marketing built upon automated processes is the roadmap you need to get true ROI out of your platforms.
Once you engage with us and understand what is possible you’ll find that a properly planned and implemented marketing automation and CRM system can actually meet your expectations. That is why Optimal Business Consulting offers comprehensive implementation and onboarding packages plus flexible consulting services to provide organizations using Pardot, HubSpot, and/or Salesforce or WordPress with the expertise and resources they need to be successful!
Implementation & Onboarding Services
Best for organizations just starting out with marketing automation, CRM, or a new website needing expert initial set up and training using best practices.
Our Implementation & Onboarding service provides the necessary initial set up to get your platform functional and set up with best practices. Pricing is one-time only. Project durations are approximate and may vary by client.
- One-time platform setup.
- Best practices from the beginning.
- Simple online agreement process.
Plus many more!
Platform Implementation Packages
Choose a pre-defined package below or go custom
Choose one of our pre-configured packages below, each comprised from a pre-defined punch list of items, or let us work with you to build the perfect custom implementation package designed to fit your needs, timeline, and budget.
QUICKSTARTApproximate Duration: 45 Days
- Designed for organizations who need to get started with basic marketing automation and/or CRM set up simply and quickly. Not a fully comprehensive set up, but enough to make your platform useful out of the gate and to get you set on the right path using best practices.
GROWTHApproximate Duration: 60 Days
- Our most popular implementation package, designed for organizations who need to get started with marketing automation and CRM working together and who want to go beyond the basics by implementing a more indepth setup for Lead Management and growth, all built on the foundation of best practices.
SCALEApproximate Duration: 90 Days
- Designed for organizations wishing to make the most of their investment by using strategy and proven processes for scaling their organization with marketing automation and CRM, aligning marketing and sales processes (known as RevOps). The first phase focuses on implementation and platform fundamentals, then transitions into more robust functionality including Lead Management, Automations/Workflows, and Analytics.
Next steps to your Implementation
First you’ll need to get in touch with us using the form below to confirm your order or for more details on what is included in each package and to let us help you choose the package/plan that best fits your budget and goals. If needed we can talk through our existing packages and discuss if we need to create a custom package for you.
Once we’ve agreed together on the best package/plan for your needs we’ll work through payment options then begin onboarding you as a client and set up an online kick-off meeting where we start the planning and implementation process.
Continued support and training
Also check out our Managed Services for tackling any outstanding items after your implementation and for continued support and training.
Sign up for HubSpot
Don't have HubSpot yet? Sign up for a free trial on the HubSpot website.
Compare to our other services
Our Managed Services provide the most value of any of our services by including the perfect balance of strategic advice and planning plus DFY (Done For You) hands-on tactical elements to optimize platforms and processes for driving more ROI from your tech stack including marketing, CRM, and web platforms. Managed Services addresses your ongoing priorities over the course of our engagement so you are always getting what you need when you need it.
Our Pay-As-You-Go Consulting & Support is our most flexible offering allowing you to only pay for what you need when you need it. Prepay by the hour with as little as a single hour or two, or for a bucket of hours to realize a better hourly rate. No commitments, simply pay a fixed hourly rate when you need some work done or technical support. Buckets of hours can be used up to within six months of purchase.