Marketing Automation Consulting Services
Do you already have Pardot?
Getting the Most Out of Your Pardot Implementation
Maximizing your Pardot investment should involve:
- Proof of revenue attribution showing marketing’s influence on Sales.
- Steady stream of highly qualified sales-ready leads being sent to sales from marketing for follow up and closing deals.
- End-to-end lifecycle of each prospect with visibility to marketing and sales showing exactly where the prospect is in the marketing and sales funnel at all times.
- Leads and contacts (including dormant customers) that surface (or resurface) as showing new and recent buying intent.
- Array of conditions and automations that identify qualified leads and triggers surfacing qualified prospects to lead dashboards with new lead notifications.
- Scalable, comprehensive, and effective marketing campaign architecture that includes multiple channels and methods that targets each persona with timely, appropriate, and personalized messaging.
- Nurture email marketing sequences that promote your brand and product/service offerings while qualifying or disqualifying prospects.
- New customer onboarding email marketing sequences.
- Capturing new prospects into the database with clear tracking of lead source and all marketing engagement touch points.
Pardot Managed Services for Growing Your Organization
As an added bonus our Managed Services clients have access to tons of resources via our Resource Library including over 40+ help documents that we have authored that provide helpful insights along with configuration implications & recommendations plus a comprehensive knowledge base on Pardot, Salesforce, Tools & Services, and WordPress Plugins that we have compiled over several years.
Our Managed Services provide everything you need to keep getting the most out of your tech stack (Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress).
We offer Pardot Managed Services, Salesforce Managed Services, or a combination of Pardot and Salesforce Managed Services together.
Other Products and Services
Learn more about our services
PARDOT PLATFORM AUDIT
Our Pardot Platform Audit includes auditing many areas of the Pardot menu system and feature set, then we document and review our findings with you so you can get a clear understanding of any gaps in your current Pardot setup as well as implications of certain settings plus our recommendations for configuration settings.
We teach and train hands-on within your instance of Pardot. We will train on whatever topics and areas you want us to cover. We will train at the level of our audience, including up to advanced Administrators if that is what you need. As part of our training we cover Best Practices in many areas related to configuration, lead process, campaigns, and more.
MARKETING AUTOMATION STRATEGY WORKSHOP
This is an interactive group workshop event to discuss, discover, diagram, brainstorm, solution design, and learn about how to optimize Pardot to improve your Lead Management processes and overall marketing-to-sales workflow.
- 4 Hour Solution Design Web Conference
- Diagram/Whiteboard — existing current state workflows and optimal future state
PARDOT SUPPORT & CONSULTING
Blocks of consulting hours that can be used at any time and for any purpose like hands-on Pardot support, meetings, strategy/planning, process/workflows, consulting, campaigns, journeys, lists, fields, automations, scoring, grading, sync rules, forms and form handlers, conversion optimization, lead management, email templates, configuration, task/project management, etc.
Blocks of consulting hours ranging from 5 to 150 hours per month.
Use within six months of purchase.
Contact us for more info.
Start the discussion…
If having problems with Calendly forms above try this link instead.