Pardot Implementation Services
Expert installation and set up of your
Pardot marketing automation platform
See what Pardot is capable of...
Out-of-the-box, in addition to sending email, Pardot is designed to capture and nurture leads and pass those leads off to Salesforce. But Pardot can really only do basic scoring and lead assignment without an expert setting up a comprehensive lead management system that Pardot is capable of.
That’s where we come in… What we offer is our proven method of data capture, lead management, and prospect lifecycle persona identification and marketing that adds automated processes and sophistication to Pardot that lets you squeeze out every dollar of return your investment!
Once you engage with us you’ll find that a properly planned and implemented marketing automation platform is well worth the investment! That is why Optimal Business Consulting offers flexible and comprehensive implementation packages and services to provide Pardot users with the expertise and resources they need to hit the ground running!
Pardot Implementation Packages
Plans & Pricing
QUICKSTARTApproximate Duration: 45 Days
Pardot QUICKSTART Implementation Package
- Designed for companies who need to get their business started with Pardot marketing automation simply and quickly.
GROWTHApproximate Duration: 60 Days
Pardot GROWTH Implementation Package
- Our most popular implementation package, designed for companies who need to get their business started with Pardot marketing automation and who want to go beyond the basics by implementing a more indepth setup to help to grow their business.
SCALEApproximate Duration: 90 Days
Pardot SCALE Implementation Package
- Designed for companies wishing to make the most of their Pardot investment by using strategy and proven processes for scaling their business with Pardot marketing automation. The first phase focuses on implementation and Pardot fundamentals, then transitions into more robust functionality including Engagement Studio, Pardot grading and scoring and B2B Marketing Analytics (B2BMA).
What’s Included In Our Pardot Implementation Packages
All Pardot Implementation packages include a dedicated Certified Pardot Consultant, an implementation plan, a kick-off meeting, Pardot configuration, user set up and training with additional support, plus many additional implementation features! (outlined within each package)
Here’s a high level outline of some of the items that may be included* in each Pardot Implementation:
As your plan progresses we’ll work through discovery meetings and strategic planning so that you get set up with the best possible outcome!
(*the package selected determines the items included and which items may be addons)
Getting the most out of your Pardot Implementation
Ideally getting the most out of your Pardot investment should involve:
- Proof of revenue attribution showing Marketing’s influence on Sales.
- Steady stream of highly qualified sales-ready leads being sent to Sales from Marketing for follow up and closing deals.
- End-to-end lifecycle of each prospect with visibility to Marketing and Sales showing exactly where the prospect is in the marketing and sales funnel at all times.
- Leads and Contacts (including dormant Customers) that surface (or resurface) as showing new and recent buying intent.
- Array of conditions and automations that identify qualified leads and triggers surfacing qualified prospects to lead dashboards with new lead notifications.
- Scalable, comprehensive, and effective marketing campaign architecture that includes multiple channels and methods that targets each persona with timely, appropriate, and personalized messaging.
- Nurture email marketing sequences that promote your brand and product/service offerings while qualifying or disqualifying prospects.
- New customer onboarding email marketing sequences.
- Capturing new prospects into the database with clear tracking of Lead Source and all marketing engagement touch points.
Sounds too good to be true? Well the reality is that most companies using Pardot never see a fraction of those benefits because Pardot only does a small part of that out-of-the-box, and most companies haven’t engaged thoroughly enough with a qualified Pardot Consulting Agency or Pardot Consultant (or engaged with the wrong agency or consultant).
Realizing those types of benefits from your Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) takes some time, but more importantly requires developing an end-to-end strategy for lead generation and lead management, and should involve lead nurturing and qualification and an approach including marketing-to-sales hand-off of highly Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) that have either A) shown recent purchase intent, or who B) fit your ideal target customer profile and have recent engagement at any level.
How Pardot Implementation Works
Choose the package/plan on this page that best fits your budget and goals. Once you’ve selected your package/plan one of our team members will be in touch to work out the details so we can begin with setting up an online kick-off meeting where we start the planning and implementation process.
More Products and Services
Other One-Off Services You Can Order Now
-- Featured Items --
PARDOT PLATFORM AUDIT
Our Pardot Platform Audit includes auditing many areas of the Pardot menu system and feature set, then we document and review our findings with you so you can get a clear understanding of any gaps in your current Pardot setup as well as implications of certain settings plus our recommendations for configuration settings.
We teach and train hands-on within your instance of Pardot. We will train on whatever topics and areas you want us to cover. We will train at the level of our audience, including up to advanced Administrators if that is what you need. As part of our training we cover Best Practices in many areas related to configuration, lead process, campaigns, and more.
-- More Items --
Start the discussion…
If having problems with Calendly forms above try this link instead.