Pardot Implementation Services
Installation and Set Up of Your
Pardot Marketing Automation Platform
Getting the Most Out of Your Pardot Implementation
Ideally getting the most out of your Pardot investment should involve:
- Proof of revenue attribution showing Marketing’s influence on Sales.
- Steady stream of highly qualified sales-ready leads being sent to Sales from Marketing for follow up and closing deals.
- End-to-end lifecycle of each prospect with visibility to Marketing and Sales showing exactly where the prospect is in the marketing and sales funnel at all times.
- Leads and Contacts (including dormant Customers) that surface (or resurface) as showing new and recent buying intent.
- Array of conditions and automations that identify qualified leads and triggers surfacing qualified prospects to lead dashboards with new lead notifications.
- Scalable, comprehensive, and effective marketing campaign architecture that includes multiple channels and methods that targets each persona with timely, appropriate, and personalized messaging.
- Nurture email marketing sequences that promote your brand and product/service offerings while qualifying or disqualifying prospects.
- New customer onboarding email marketing sequences.
- Capturing new prospects into the database with clear tracking of Lead Source and all marketing engagement touch points.
Sounds too good to be true? Well the reality is that most companies using Pardot never see a fraction of those benefits because Pardot only does a small part of that out-of-the-box, and most companies haven’t engaged thoroughly enough with a qualified Pardot Consulting Agency or Pardot Consultant (or engaged with the wrong agency or consultant).
Realizing those types of benefits from your Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) takes some time, but more importantly requires developing an end-to-end strategy for lead generation and lead management, and should involve lead nurturing and qualification and an approach including marketing-to-sales hand-off of highly Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) that have either A) shown recent purchase intent, or who B) fit your ideal target customer profile and have recent engagement at any level.
Out-of-the-box Pardot is designed to capture and nurture leads and pass those leads off to Salesforce. But Pardot can really only do basic scoring and lead assignment without an expert setting up a comprehensive lead management system that Pardot is capable of.
That’s where we come in… What we offer is our proven method of data capture, lead management, and prospect lifecycle persona identification and marketing that adds automated processes and sophistication to Pardot that lets you squeeze out every dollar of return your investment!
Once you engage with us you’ll find that a properly planned and implemented marketing automation platform is well worth the investment! That is why Optimal Business Consulting offers flexible and comprehensive implementation packages and services to provide Pardot users with the expertise and resources they need to hit the ground running!
What’s Included In Our Pardot Implementation Packages
All Pardot Implementation packages include a dedicated Certified Pardot Consultant, an implementation plan, a kick-off meeting, Pardot configuration, user set up and training with additional support, plus many additional implementation features! (outlined within each package)
Here’s a high level outline of some of the items that may be included* in each Pardot Implementation:
As your plan progresses we’ll work through discovery meetings and strategic planning so that you get set up with the best possible outcome!
(*the package selected determines the items included and which items may be addons)
How Pardot Implementation Works
Choose the package/plan on this page that best fits your budget and goals. Once you’ve selected your package/plan one of our team members will be in touch to work out the details so we can begin with setting up an online kick-off meeting where we start the planning and implementation process.
Quickstart Pardot Implementation | 45 Day
Pardot QUICKSTART Implementation Package for Getting Pardot Marketing Automation Up Simply and Quickly
Approximate Duration: 45 Days
Growth Pardot Implementation | 60 Day
Pardot GROWTH Implementation Package to Grow Your Business with Pardot Marketing Automation
Approximate Duration: 60 Days
Scale Pardot Implementation | 90 Day
Pardot SCALE Implementation Package with Strategy for Scaling Your Business with Pardot Marketing Automation
Approximate Duration: 90 Days
More Products and Services
Learn More & Order Now
We teach and train hands-on within your instance of Pardot. We will train on whatever topics and areas you want us to cover. We will train at the level of our audience, including up to advanced Administrators if that is what you need. As part of our training we cover Best Practices in many areas related to configuration, lead process, campaigns, and more.
MARKETING AUTOMATION STRATEGY WORKSHOP
This is an interactive group workshop event to discuss, discover, diagram, brainstorm, solution design, and learn about how to optimize Pardot to improve your Lead Management processes and overall marketing-to-sales workflow.
- 4 Hour Solution Design Web Conference
- Diagram/Whiteboard — existing current state workflows and optimal future state
PARDOT SUPPORT & CONSULTING
Blocks of consulting hours that can be used at any time and for any purpose like hands-on Pardot support, meetings, strategy/planning, process/workflows, consulting, campaigns, journeys, lists, fields, automations, scoring, grading, sync rules, forms and form handlers, conversion optimization, lead management, email templates, configuration, task/project management, etc.
Purchase blocks of consulting hours ranging from 5 to 150 hours per month.
Use within 6 months of purchase.
Contact us for more info.
Set up a call or use our web form to get in touch…
Principal Consultant | Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
Optimal Business Consulting
If having problems with Calendly forms above try this link instead.