As another ‘How To Guide’ for securing WordPress (website security), this post is an attempt to summarize some of the things that I learned about web security, the methods that I used to identify malware was on my website, and the many resources I currently use to secure my website from future malware attacks.
Latest Blog Posts
- 25 Reasons Why ‘WP Engine’ Is Your Best Choice for WordPress Website Hosting
- Video Tutorial: Genesis Extender WordPress plugin: using hooks and widgets to add content to your website
- Video Tutorial: Adding reusable code or elements in WordPress websites with Shortcodes UI plugin
- Video Tutorial: Inspect Webpage CSS Using Web Inspector
- Video Tutorial: Creating Events using “The Events Calendar Pro”, WooTickets, and WooCommerce WordPress plugins